Friday, January 8, 2010

OOPS

Last night I mentioned to Michael that he "never reads my blog".  He frequently asks if I have read other blogs (All right, I admit they are more interesting), points out some fascinating detail about them, but is sadly lacking in knowledge regarding my offerings.  At any rate, last night he brought his computer upstairs to show me a photo from my spot.  I looked at it and said yeah, that's the bridal swan.  He then asked me to look at the background of the picture-- and there he was, sitting on a chair near the bed in a state of, shall we say, undress.  If one were to blow up the picture, then one would see how very undressed.
The photo has been changed.  Apologies to Mike.  If anyone of you should have noticed this, I hope that you were not scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment