Friday, January 1, 2010

Not used to the camera yet....

I am not used to my new camera yet.  It is just great, I love it and used it today to take a movie of the cat.  So much fun.  However, I have yet to read the directions and scan the manual, so still have a lot to do.  Last night En and a girl friend D came over for an evening of Dominoes (Mexican Train) along with our friend Sammy.  Mike had to finish the Juniors game before coming up to play with us (Juniors won, have their berth).  We played until just past midnight, missing the New Year by several minutes, but still drank our champagne and wished each one the best of the new year.  We played another game, the guests left, and we went to bed. 
I played with my camera this morning, hence the video of the cat, then Mike and I walked (tramped) to the Anglican clergy's home in town for her levee.  It was a great event and we walked home, deciding that after the last few days of indulgence, we could eschew dinner.  It is bloody cold here today but my friend outside of Calgary assures me that it is even colder by about 25 degrees.
Happy New Year to you all.  I feel it in my bones that we are in for a great year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment