Friday, October 2, 2009

I didn't realize






I didn't realize how much time it takes to do a blog. It is much like an on-line journal including the oh, drat I didn't write in my journal today. Apart from behind in posting at all, I am really behind in posting pictures, some of these were taken a couple of weeks ago. My next task is figuring out how to use the online album system so any one who is interested can go to it and look at the pictures. We went up to North Bay to our pals Gee & Gee's daughter's wedding. Had a great time and took some pictures on our way up and back. I was hoping to get some shots of the autumn colours for my screen saver and memory photos--Just my luck--it was a glorious fall for all of us, even in the near North, and only a couple of trees were tinted with orange. It was also so warm that the water in Lake Nipissing was warm enough to stand in--I wished that I had brought my bathing suit. North Bay and that Lake have some fond memories for me. When I was very young, I went there with my parents and grandparents to the lake (they were fishing) I have a very vague memory of having my picture taken in the water with my eldest sister. I remember being very cold in July there, and now I have a photo of me mid calf in the water. We did get some fun pictures in the trip -- the Mennonite horse and cart. Mount Forest's sign (NOW we know why all the planes were hovering over the corn field), and the two old broads hanging out in the water--to protect the faint of heart, I didn't include the legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment