Thursday, February 25, 2010

Signs

The delayed February edition of the Kent Deanery Clericus met on Tuesday this week and continued the meeting over lunch in Thamesville at a local watering hole cum restaurant.  One of my favourite signs is in the women's rest room there, so I thougt I would try my camera sans flash.  It actually worked well, I am getting good at remembering to change the settings.
Saturday was a great day to get some shopping done; and as I drove by the park at the Petrolia Discovery I noticed a couple playing hockey on Bear Creek.  This is a great little rink.  A few years ago, one of the service groups put up a light for evening play; after every snowfall, the ice is cleared.  There is one 'rink' with a couple nets tossed on to it, and one without.  The above picture is a young woman and her beau--she was not the novice.

No comments:

Post a Comment